It only takes minutes to Request a quick fast payday loan online
Credit is still rightly perceived as the solution when one does not have the means to finance a project or current expenses. But whatever motivates you to take credit, it is important to choose it.
There are many loan offers tailored to specific and specific needs. If you have to deal with an emergency expense like booking your vacation, paying for your new kitchen or financing a vehicle, you can get started now to opt for quick fast payday loans, this is the right tool.
Fast credit as its name suggests is a fast loan by its granting procedures and it is quickly released to your account, your acquisition card or other means to allow you immediate access to money. There are several types of fast credits offered by different lenders on the market with features that determine loan terms, amounts granted, cost of credit, repayment and loan terms.
What is fast credit?
Fast credit is a consumer loan that is granted without proof. Subscription from start to finish online is an important feature of this credit. The borrower is free to use as he sees fit, the money put at his disposal. This is the difference between the fast credit and the credit assigned or the customer must justify the future use of the money. It is often issued within 24 hours, 48 hours or more depending on the lender and the desired amount. The sum delivered is capped at 75000 €. Beyond that, credit is considered a real estate loan with the necessary implications.
The procedures for granting fast credit are simple, but they depend on the amount requested. The more money you pay, the more your loan file will require documents. Below 3000 €, you do not need supporting documents. It is beyond 3000 € that the lender has the legal obligation to ask you for proof of income, guarantees such as the guarantee of a third party or property to the mortgage.
In any case, since the Lagarde law of 2010, the lender must check your creditworthiness. The better your background and financial situation, the sooner you have a favorable response. After the 2008 crisis, the tightening of controls led to an increase in checks by lenders.
The speed of the loan depends on the type of credit. Thus a store purchase credit will be faster than a car loan, itself faster than a credit pool. This credit can be used for everyday consumption, an unexpected event, to buy appliances, to finance a wedding or work in your bathroom.
Who can benefit from a fast loan?
The fast credit is intended for all major individuals and not prohibited banking. Applicants aged 18 to 79 can apply for a quick loan subject to validation of the application. However, with age, insurance becomes a requirement and it must cover the risks of disability and death resulting in an inability to repay the borrower.
To benefit from faster processing of your file, you need to have good financial health and good debt history.
If you are a good borrower who repays all your loans on time, the more you will borrow and the faster you will be loaned. Under current legal conditions, a bad payer will have trouble getting a quick loan. For a banking ban, it is virtually impossible to get a fast loan.
What are the advantages of fast credit?
The fast loan by its characteristics has the advantage of quickly financing a need or a necessary investment. For example, when the boiler breaks down in the winter, in one day, this credit can be released to help you out while allowing you to control your budget. Beyond that, fast credit is:
- flexible and easy to have. The use of the allocated amount concerns you only.
- Flexible because you can request and get a break in your repayments which however can lead to increased loan costs
- Reversible because you can terminate your agreement with a lender within 14 days after commitment at no additional cost.
- Predictable with fixed monthly payments to be refunded every month
- Easy since the procedures for obtaining are lightened, there is no personal contribution, nor insurance required
- Well accompanied with a personalized follow-up of lenders that will adapt to changes in your financial situation.
- Redeemable at a fee charged by the lender
- Safe with the coverage offered by insurers in the event of death or loss of employment
- Interest can be deducted from your tax return.
How to subscribe
To obtain a quick credit, you must apply online, although it can be done by phone or by mail. In the application process, you have to fill out a form and send it to the lender. A first answer will follow after a few minutes. Normally, the lender will submit you to an interview during which you will be asked questions about your financial situation and your ability to repay. The documents to be provided are:
- the copy of a piece of identification,
- proof of domiciliation,
- the last tax return or other supporting documents (expenses ….).
The creditor has the obligation to submit competitive bids to you in order to give you the choice. He must also give you a pre-contractual fact sheet that collects information about your resources and expenses. If you accept the loan pre-offer, it becomes a legal credit agreement. For a fast credit higher than 3000 €, the borrower is asked to provide supporting documents.
Fast credit repayment
There are two possibilities to repay a fast loan contracted. We can :
- repay monthly with monthly payments that consist partly of capital and interest on the loan. For personal loans, the amounts to be repaid and the Global Effective Annual Rate (APR) that determines the actual cost of the loan is known in advance so as to give you good predictability to execute your budget.
- repay at the end of the term when it suits you. In this case, you still have to pay each month the interest of the fast credit contracted.
What are the types of fast credit?
Rapid credit covers:
– the credits allocated as the auto credit that is issued by a car dealer on the spot to allow you to buy a vehicle. The financed property is known in advance and registered by the credit agreement
– the personal loan adapted to the purchase of goods and services not determined in advance. When there is the boiler to urgently repair in winter or a bill to pay. This loan is a good way to meet quickly and without justification, your financing needs at a predictable cost.
– the revolving credit still called money reserve which is renewed to you with each refund. The lender puts at your disposal a sum of money and as long as the money put at your disposal is not used, you have nothing to repay. The disadvantage of this fast credit is that the rates charged are higher than those applied to personal credit and they fluctuate according to market prices. It is impossible in this situation with the revolving fast credit to know the cost of credit in advance.
– the microcredit which concerns amounts lower than 1000 € repayable over a few days or a few months.
Who to turn to for quick credit
To have a fast credit, it is necessary to analyze well its needs to know towards which institutions of loan or organization of credit to turn. Its establishments include banks, credit or micro-credit institutions online, credit intermediaries (credit brokers) such as department stores, automobile dealers, etc.
If you want to use a bank for a fast loan, log on to the online banking sites. First, think about making several simulations of the desired fast credit with a maximum of various offers, before making a choice and making a duly addressed request to the bank. The simulation allows you to know the cost of the loan and your solvency.
Since July 2016, the evolution of the legal framework to further facilitate the proliferation of fast credit products online. Fast credit online is a loan offered by credit agencies that give the advantage of having a faster treatment than others. Use a specialized comparator to find the best deal. The credit granted in general is a personal loan but, its cost is higher than a fast credit bank. The documents to be provided (identity papers, invoices, tax notices, proof of charges, etc.) must be available in computer format, downloadable from the lender’s website.
The quick loan is suitable for all expenses to be made urgently. There are several types of fast credits all, variants of consumer credit. As in 91.5% of cases in 2015, consumer credit is used to carry out capital projects. But even if this spending behavior is more recommended than the purchase of good current consumption with this kind of credit, it remains that a credit agreement is repayment commitment. This is why you must study your loan by performing several simulations to properly control its impact on your finances.