Are you up to date with the trends, drivers and challenges in the GPS Bicycle Computer market?
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. While a few industries will see lower demand, many others will remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. The 2021-2025 GPS Bicycle Computer market is expected to experience negative and lower growth due to the impact of COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
The non-cartographic segment is expected to be the major product-based segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
One of the major factors driving the market is the growing adoption of smart cycling products. However, the growing adoption of GPS-enabled smartwatches for cycling could dampen the growth of the market.
- What is the size of the North American market?
North America will contribute 32% of market growth.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the market in 2021?
In 2021, the year-over-year growth rate of the market is 2.83%.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this GPS Bicycle Computer Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies. Acer Inc., Bryton Inc., CATEYE Co. Ltd., Garmin Ltd., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Lezyne, MiTAC Holdings Corp., Pioneer Corp., Polar Electro Oy and Wahoo Fitness LLC are some of the major markets participants.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
2021-2025 GPS Bicycle Computer Market: Segmentation
The GPS Bicycle Computer market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Fitness and travel
- Athletics and sports
GPS Bicycle Computer Market 2020-2024: Scope
This study identifies the introduction of GPS bicycle computers with analog display and digital data collection as one of the major reasons for the growth of the GPS bicycle computers market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
2021-2025 GPS Bicycle Computer Market: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will help the growth of the GPS Bicycle Computer Market over the next five years
- Estimation of the GPS Bicycle Computer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the GPS bicycle computer market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the GPS Bicycle Computer Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Non-Mapping – Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- Cartography – Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Fitness and Commuting Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- Athletics & Sports Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020 – 2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Acer Inc.
- Bryton Inc.
- CATEYE Co. Ltd.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- MiTAC Holdings Corp.
- Pioneer Corp.
- Polar Electro Oy
- Wahoo Fitness LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]